CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Charleston County organizations are closing/rescheduling meetings ahead of severe weather expected Thursday.
This list will be updated as more information is released. Check back for updates.
- Charleston County Government offices will close at 1:00 p.m. Thursday. Meetings will be rescheduled.
- Charleston County public libraries will close all branches at 1:00 p.m. Thursday
- North Charleston offices will close at 1:00 p.m. Thursday
- Dorchester County offices, courts, and convenience sites will close at 12:00 p.m. Thursday. “Residents and business owners are asked to secure furniture and other loose items outside that could become projectiles, and bring pets indoors.”
- All Town of Summerville facilities will close at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday.