It was with great sadness we said goodbye to your radio station yesterday after our camping trip to Charleston this past week. We danced around our camper all week and sang to the lyrics we remembered. I’m happy again, streaming you live at home in Hendersonville, NC, and can dance around my kitchen where I have much more room to boogie. Thank you for the fantastic music (and I’m telling all my friends about you)!
- "It definitely does change the atmosphere": Lane 8 on why he banned cellphones at shows
- The Go-Go's perform "Our Lips Are Sealed"
- Migos' Offset, husband of Cardi B, arrested on felony gun charges
- Gunn dropped from "Guardians of the Galaxy" over tweets
- Jeanine Pirro says Whoopi Goldberg treated her "like a dog"