It was with great sadness we said goodbye to your radio station yesterday after our camping trip to Charleston this past week. We danced around our camper all week and sang to the lyrics we remembered. I’m happy again, streaming you live at home in Hendersonville, NC, and can dance around my kitchen where I have much more room to boogie. Thank you for the fantastic music (and I’m telling all my friends about you)!
- Harvey Weinstein expected to turn himself in to face charges related to sex abuse
- "The Chew" hosts get emotional about cancellation
- Multiple women accuse Morgan Freeman of sexual misconduct
- Sarah Silverman opens up on Louis C.K., Franken and Ansari
- Chocolate company accused of racism in royal wedding ad